Moved to Site-19 1993. Origin is as of yet unknown. It is constructed from concrete and rebar
with traces of Krylon brand spray paint. SCP-173 is animate and extremely hostile. The object cannot move while within a direct line of sight. Line of sight must not be broken at any time with SCP-173. Personnel assigned to enter container are instructed to alert one another before blinking. Object is reported to attack by snapping the neck at the base of the skull, or by strangulation. In the event of an attack, personnel are to observe Class 4 hazardous object containment procedures.
In-Game[edit | edit source]
- SCP-173 is three blocks high, but he is still able to go through doors. (As of version 3 is 2 blocks tall.)
- It attacks by snapping your neck which causes instant death, this can easily occur when turning away from it as he moves to you at great speed.
- SCP-173 is very fast.
- Blinking or looking away can cause it to move towards you.
- The red blocks on the floor are a mixture of blood and feces, and have the properties of stone.
Containment[edit | edit source]
- SCP-173 is to be contained in a iron room at all times. Only members with Level 3 clearance can access.