SCP-076 consists of two components: a stone cube (SCP-076-1) and a humanoid entity contained within (SCP-076-2). SCP-076-1 is a 3 m cube made of black speckled metamorphic stone. All surfaces outside and within SCP-076-1 are covered in deeply engraved patterns corresponding to no known civilizations. Radioisotope analysis indicates that the object is approximately ten thousand (10,000) years old. A door is located on one side, sealed with a lock 0.5 m in width, surrounded by twenty (20) smaller locks in a circular pattern. As of yet, none of the keys have been found, making the door impossible to lock once closed. However, occasionally SCP-076-2 will awaken, effectively "reanimating", complete with all vital processes needed to sustain a living human being. Subject will then attempt to leave SCP-076-1. If successful, subject will enter a trance state and seek out the nearest human being, ignoring all other living things in the process. Upon coming into contact with living humans, SCP-076-2 will enter a rage state in which it attempts to engage and kill all human beings encountered. To date, only the subject's death has been shown to be effective in ending these rampages.
In-Game[edit | edit source]
- SCP-076-2 is a hostile human with a lot of health. It does 2 hearts of damage every hit
- SCP-076-1 is a 4x4 entity, that spawns SCP-076-2. It cannot be destroyed.
- SCP-076-2 carries a wooden sword.
- SCP-076-2 is hostile to SCP-073. It is also the only thing that can destroy SCP-073.
- SCP-073 seems to be slightly stronger then SCP-076-2
Containment[edit | edit source]
- SCP-076-1 is to be contained in a 6m x 5m x 4m containment chamber made out of bedrock.